mkdir refuses to

John DeHart jdd at wucs.UUCP
Mon Dec 10 07:54:51 AEST 1984

> mkdir also suddenly stopped working at our site,
> it was around Nov 12-14.
>    We have set EUNICE_FULL_FILENAMES = 4  and
> EUNICE_1VERSION ON. The strange thing is that
> on another site also running Eunice with the same
> setting it still works fine.
>
> Also in desperate need for help.
>
> Per-Olov Nilsson
> {seismo,decvax,philabs}!mcvax!enea!lth!perolov

We had a lot of trouble installing the IP/TCP software on EUNICE 3.2
because we had EUNICE_FULL_FILENAMES set to 4. The TWG support
people told us that having EUNICE_FULL_FILENAMES set to anything
caused problems in Eunice 3.2. We do not have it defined now
and IP/TCP works fine. mkdir also works fine.

These problems with EUNICE_FULL_FILENAMES are supposed to be
fixed in the next release.

John DeHart                          (314)-889-6160
Box 1045 Washington Univ.            ..!ihnp4!wucs!jdd
St. Louis Mo. 63130 USA

--
---
John D. DeHart                                 ..ihnp4!wucs!jdd