Bringing up Emacs under Eunice

manheimer at nbs-amrf manheimer at nbs-amrf
Thu Feb 16 07:14:38 AEST 1984

Can any of you tell me of experiences with (of hearsay about) bringing
up Gosling's Emacs under Eunice?  I'll be getting a copy from UniPress
very shortly that's guaranteed for bsd 4.1, and we're running Eunice
3.1, also assured to be compatable with bsd 4.1.  I'd greatly appreciate
any helpful suggestions; it would be wonderful to have Emacs available
once again.

Thanks,

Ken Manheimer			UUCP: {seismo,allegra}umcp-cs!nbs-amrf!manheimer
National Bureau of Standards	ARPA: manheimer.nbs-amrf at maryland (maybe)
Metrology A127			BELL: (301)921-2461
Washington, DC 20234