Eunice/Unity

Jim Stanley jimst at tekig1.UUCP
Fri Jul 13 05:31:08 AEST 1984

[]

I am about to be moved to a VMS machine (horrors!) and would like to
get opinions on Eunice and Unity (HCR in Toronto).  Are they as useful
as real Unix?  Do they live well with VMS?  I am particularly interested
in the availability/capability of such things as make, RCS, sccs, lex,
and yacc.

I would also appreciate any opinions as to the relative merits of Eunice
and Unity.

Please mail responses to the address below.  Thanks in advance.

--
uucp:	    {ucbvax,decvax,ihnp4,allegra,uw-beaver}!tektronix!tekig1!jimst
US Mail:    James Stanley, Lab Instruments Engineering, Tektronix, Inc.