MicroVax TCP/IP ?

Kevin Carosso kvc at scgvaxd.UUCP
Tue Nov 6 08:28:21 AEST 1984

[]
The TCP/IP that Tektronix distributes for VMS looks like it'll run
under microVMS on a microVAX.  The only changes that it'll need are
those for any other VMS V4 system.  Since I just finished the V4
update class, I am in the middle of converting the code to run under
VMS V4.  The changes are simple.  The DEQNA (Q-bus ethernet controller)
is identical to the DEUNA at the device driver level, so it should
work with the DEUNA modifications I already have in the Tektronix code.
It will also be able to share the DEQNA with DECnet (or any other
protocol) just as it currently does with the DEUNA.

If anyone is interested, just drop me a line...

	/Kevin Carosso   {allegra, ihnp4, seismo, decvax!trwrb}!scgvaxd!kvc
	 Hughes Aircraft Co.