Trigraphs.

Frank Swarbrick swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU
Thu Jun 9 16:56:50 AEST 1988

I'm curious, does the IS0-ASCII standard have foreign characters such as
cedilla-c, the characters with umlauts, accents, etc.?  I know that IBM-PC's
have a way for you to get characters such as these (by using Alt and the
numeric keypad), but Apples, Commodores, many terminals, etc. don't allow
them at all.  I think it would be great if all computers/terminals could
generate these in some way or another, but I guess it's more than a little
too late for that...

s-set, anyone?

Frank Swarbrick (and, yes, the net.cat)           swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU
...!{ncar|nbires}!boulder!tramp!swarbric
"...This spells out freedom, it means nothing to me, as long as there's a PMRC"