Declarations in switches, errors

Norman Diamond diamond at csl.sony.co.jp
Mon Oct 16 13:08:06 AEST 1989

Regarding the old, dead topic:

In article <1079 at m3.mfci.UUCP> karzes at mfci.UUCP (Tom Karzes) writes:

>For Pete's sake, this silly discussion was resolved long ago.  Let it die.

Yes.  It died about two weeks after I submitted my posting.

Last week I re-submitted five questions about the preprocessor.  I thought
that the original postings had gotten lost (a few weeks ago) in the maze of
one little twisty news passage through kddlabs to the rest of the world.

Before you criticize a poster for beating an old topic, why don't you
look to see how long ago the submission was actually written?

--
Norman Diamond, Sony Corp. (diamond%ws.sony.junet at uunet.uu.net seems to work)
  Should the preceding opinions be caught or     |  James Bond asked his