Macro sustitution inside quotes

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Thu Apr 12 02:38:09 AEST 1990

In article <1457 at tkou02.enet.dec.com> diamond at tkou02.enet.dec.com (diamond at tkovoa) writes:
>...Reiser's inventions were easier to understand, easier to use,
>easier to implement, and less surprising than ANSI's inventions...

The first and last are very much matters of opinion, and many people
disagree with you.  The "easier to implement" part depends on which
compiler you are implementing it in; I assure you that the Reiserisms
are a lot *harder* to implement in compilers which tokenize immediately.
--
With features like this,      |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
who needs bugs?               | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu