ANSI C grammar

Bruce Kitchin kitchin at hpavla.AVO.HP.COM
Tue Jun 12 21:06:49 AEST 1990

I would like to add a request to the base note.  I've seen a number of
requests for a grammar for ANSI-C.  I too would like to see one that is
up-to-date with the approved standard (I have seen several that are based
on the draft a couple of years ago).  However, just about all previous
requests for the grammar or pointer to the grammar have specified email
for responses.  The current base note suggests either posting or email.
I would like to suggest that if someone would post the grammar or a pointer
to it, it would serve a lot of us better than if it is emailed to one
person.  Thanks.