formal interpretations (was Structure tags)

Wade Guthrie evil at arcturus.uucp
Sat Feb 23 06:21:33 AEST 1991

gwyn at smoke.brl.mil (Doug Gwyn) writes:

>As I have been suggesting, it would be useful for somebody to
>request a formal interpretation ruling on. . .

Okay, so now that I've bought my copy of the standard, how do I get a copy
of the formal interpretations that have requested.  Seems to me that these
are as important as the original standard.
--
Wade Guthrie (evil at arcturus.UUCP)    | "The likelihood of one individual being
...uunet!ccicpg!felix!arcturus!evil  | right increases with direct proportion to