ANSI C specs

Harry E Miller unicorn at uxh.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri May 3 15:45:51 AEST 1991

Is there any FTP sites that I can get the ANSI C  Standard?

If not where can I get it from?

I know that is probably an FAQ, so I'll ask some other questions to
sweeten the deal!

Does the ANSI C Standard give any specs on malloc() and free()?

Where can I get info on writing malloc() and free() on DOS?
How about some source code?

I'm wanting to write a malloc routine for EMS memory, in which I first
get a chunk of memory from EMS and then give it out when EMMmalloc is
called. This is so that the program does not have to use up unnecessary
handle.
I think this is the way that malloc works, but I'M not sure,
and I don't know enough about it.

Please E-Mail to me.

Thanks abunch!!!!

Harry E. Miller - "The Four-Fingered Bandit"
unicorn at uxh.cso.uiuc.edu  "Smile - The Unicorn is Watching you!"
The idiocity expressed here is my own. No one else is this dumb!!!