Opinions on prospective standards sought

Shane McCarron ahby at uinj.UI.ORG
Tue Apr 30 22:05:34 AEST 1991

Submitted-by: ahby at uinj.UI.ORG (Shane McCarron)

Peter Collinson writes:

> Someone asked me to post the `resolution' that was passed - can you
> pull it from your notes - or post it as Secretary?

There was quite of bit of parlimentary mumbo jumbo that no one cares
about.  The substance of the resolution was "Resolve that the TCOS-SS
SEC does not feel at this time that it should sponsor either the
Modular Toolkit Environment PAR or the Open Toolkit Environment PAR."
This resolution was adopted.

--
Shane P. McCarron			ATT:	+1 201 263-8400 x232
Project Manager				UUCP:	s.mccarron at ui.org