WIN/TCP gives panic doing ftp

Jim Sanchez jim at syteke.be
Mon Feb 18 21:20:59 AEST 1991

I have had the WIN/TCP package and ethernet card for my 3b1 for
about nine months now and it has had problems from day one.  I use
it to transfer files from my DOS pc which runs FTP's TCP/IP package
(version 2.03).  With fairly high probability when I try transfering
files to/from the 3b1 I get a kernel panic - something about a NMI.
This means a reboot and it pretty frustrating.  I have played around
with the window values on the pc but going from 512 to 2048 doesn't
seem to change anything.  Any ideas will be appreciated.  I have a
combo card w/ram if that matters and use 3.51m version of unix.

Thanks
--
Jim Sanchez          | jim at syteke.be (PREFERRED)
Hughes LAN Systems   | OR uunet!mcsun!ub4b!syteke!jim
Brussels Belgium     | OR jim at hls.com