Priam 519 possible group buy

Elliot Dierksen ebd at candi.att.com
Tue Jun 11 01:36:06 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun8.215941.5185 at alfred.UUCP>, elliot at alfred.UUCP (Elliot Dierksen) writes:
> I received a flyer in the mail the other day from CSC (Corporate Systems
> Center 408-737-7312) which said they were liquidating some Priam 519's. The
> price is $595 @ quantity one and $495 @ quantity 10. If there is enough
> interest, I will coordinate a group buy to get the lower price. E-mail
> (preferably) or call me if you are interested.

Here is a little more information. First the specs on the drive for those who
don't know. 1224 cylinders, 15 heads, 190Mb unformatted, ~=160Mb formatted.
If you have a 3b1, you must have a WD2010 & the P5.1 field upgrade to make
full use of this drive. The drives are new and there were 22 in stock as of
about 2 minutes ago. I am anticipating that the shipping will be about $30
per drive (Vendor -> me -> you insured for $600). I am figuring that for UPS
ground, if you want it faster, send more $$$. Since there is a limited
quantity, I would like to get Certified/Bank checks for $525. I am not
looking to make any money on this, but I don't want to get stuck with a bunch
of shipping charges. I would like to place the order on Friday so please get
me a check or an e-mail commitment ASAP. I will probably order at least 10
since I'm sure I can sell that many, but any more than that and I'll need
cash in hand since I'm not rich!!

Here are the addresses:

If the letter must be signed for, send it to my office:
Elliot Dierksen
AT&T
850 Trafalgar Court
Room 4M26
Maitland, FL  32751

Home:
Elliot Dierksen
4951 Lacaya Way
Orlando, FL  32808-1654

Phone numbers are in my .sig if you need them!!

EBD
--
Elliot Dierksen        "It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."
                        --  "This is Spinal Tap"