Trackball instead of Mouse?

kevin.lyons kal at cbnewsj.att.com
Thu Jun 6 13:05:43 AEST 1991

Has anyone considered replacing the 3B1 mouse with a trackball?
I use my UNIX PC at home on a cramped desk, and the d***ed cord
always gets caught in the drawer when I open it.  Besides, it
seems a natural -- the mouse never winds up where I need it.

Well, I wrote to Logitech, the OEM, and I got a polite letter
back explaining that they can't reveal details about the "AT&T
Mouse" as part of their contract.  That wasn't quite what I'd
asked.

So, does anyone have any practical experience?

Thanks,
Kevin