3B2 SysV R2--what's the latest release?

ekrell at ulysses.UUCP ekrell at ulysses.UUCP
Thu Dec 11 00:12:32 AEST 1986

SVR3.0 has been released a while ago. There is a SVR3.1 that I think is the
"international" release of SVR3 (with 8th bit transparency and multi-byte
characters). None of these come with TCP/IP. There is a streams-based
TCP/IP package (from The Wollongong Group) that is now being beta tested
at some AT&T locations. I don't think it is available outside AT&T.
--

    Eduardo Krell                   AT&T Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill

    {ihnp4,seismo,ucbvax}!ulysses!ekrell