3B2 SysV R2--what's the latest release?

Barry A. Burke barry at adelie.UUCP
Wed Dec 10 14:06:07 AEST 1986

What's the latest release # of SysVR2?  I need a working combination of
Demand Pageing (SysV R2.1) _and_ the WIN TCP/IP.  The TCP/IP I have only
runs on SysVR2.0.4, bombs fatally on 2.1.  I heard rumors about later
releases of both the OS and TCP...

Anybody out there got the latest Real Poop?  I don't dare try
Support--last time they pointed me to an as-yet-unreleased/unnanounced
product to meet my needs (thanks a bunch)...I need _available_ software!

Thanks for any info...

	barry

--
LIVE:	Barry A. Burke, (617) 499-6370
USPS:	Adelie Corporation, 125 CambridgePark Drive Cambridge, MA  02140