Composite output on PC6300?

FIB at PSUVM.BITNET FIB at PSUVM.BITNET
Tue Dec 16 01:46:31 AEST 1986

Usually you would want the best output possible, but not me!

I have an Electrohome monochrome video projection unit that I'd like to use
in the classroom environment to project output from the 6300.  The only
problem is that it requires a composite signal.  How can I get composite from
the 6300?

                                                   Thanks,

                                                     Glenn S Piper
                                                     FIB @ PSUVM