AT&T University Donation program

binde at topaz.UUCP binde at topaz.UUCP
Tue Feb 17 01:06:44 AEST 1987

Rutgers University received several machines through the AT&T
University donation program (3b2's, 3b5's, UNIX PCs, a 3b20).   We've
heard that there is a mailing list of other universities who have also
received donations from AT&T.   If so,  could someone point me to the
mailing list?   If not, is anyone else interested in starting one?

Thanks...

Beth

--
Beth E. Binde
USENET: ...seismo!topaz!binde	ARPAnet: Binde at Rutgers.Rutgers.Edu