CU

jte at psuvax1.UUCP jte at psuvax1.UUCP
Mon Feb 2 14:38:56 AEST 1987

I have a little problem.  I like to cu from my machine to my
modem and then out to other machines ie, cu psuvax1 will allow
me to connect to my psuvax1 account from my AT&T 3B2/300.  The
only problem is that I have been spoiled by BSD tip(1C).  I
disklike the way that cu prints out lines from the remote computer
in jerks.  Does anyone have any idea on how to get cu to run smooth
like tip, or does anyone have a different version of cu?  Or last
but not least, does someone have BSD tip for the 3B2?  Thanks for
any info or help that you can give me on this topic.

P.S.  I posted a question about DBASE for UNIX.  I will post
      followup article to the net soon on the info that I got.

Jon Eckhardt                  | jte at psuvax1.BITNET
736 W. Hamilton Ave.          | jte at psuecl.BITNET (VMS account)
State College, PA  16801      | jte at psuvaxg.BITNET (Last resort for bitnet)