A/D board for 3b2/300?

pgb at ihuxb.UUCP pgb at ihuxb.UUCP
Sat Feb 28 03:07:14 AEST 1987

In article <698 at bgsuvax.UUCP>, duncan at bgsuvax.UUCP (Comer Duncan) writes:

> We have a couple of 3b2/300s and desire to use one for
> interfacing to experiments.  I am interested to know
> about any and all A/D boards which are known to WORK
> in a 3b2/300.  Our requirements are quite standard--
If you have GPIB-compatible data-acquisition instruments you may be
interested to know that National Instruments, purveyor of GPIB interfaces
to the Free World, sells a GPIB board, plus associated driver package,
for the AT&T 3B2 computer.  Contact them directly -- sorry, I don't
have the phone #...
				Pat Brown @ AT&T
				Naperville IL