tex

Scott Thurlow sat at unicus.UUCP
Sun Apr 3 14:13:20 AEST 1988

A while back, it was annouce that TeX with a previewer was available
from somewhere on the arpanet via anonymouns ftp.  Well, I want that
TeX badly and I'm not on the arpanet.  Is there some kind soul out
there that would grab it for me and stick it on floppies?

Thanks.

Scott.

--
Scott A. Thurlow					Unicus Corporation
InterNet:	sat at Chi.Unicus.COM			(on a good day)