tex

hartman at uiucdcsm.cs.uiuc.edu hartman at uiucdcsm.cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 5 00:15:00 AEST 1988

/* Written 10:13 pm  Apr  2, 1988 by sat at unicus.UUCP in uiucdcsm:comp.sys.att */
/* ---------- "tex" ---------- */
A while back, it was annouce that TeX with a previewer was available
from somewhere on the arpanet via anonymouns ftp.  Well, I want that
TeX badly and I'm not on the arpanet.  Is there some kind soul out
there that would grab it for me and stick it on floppies?
.
.
/* End of text from uiucdcsm:comp.sys.att */

I CAN ftp and would also like to get TeX for the 3b1.  Can anyone make it
available for anonymous ftp or let me know where it is already?  I am
quite willing to help Scott (sat at unicus) or anyone else once I get a copy!

Mark Hartman                       hartman at a.cs.uiuc.edu
                                   ..ihnp4!uiucdcs!hartman