Bugs exist in the 3.51a kernel from the fixdisk distribution.

PB Schechter tien at speedy.cs.wisc.edu
Tue Apr 12 01:16:55 AEST 1988

In article <336 at icus.UUCP> lenny at icus.UUCP (Lenny Tropiano) writes:
>Now that everyone who got and installed the 3.51a kernel that was one

Can anyone tell me how to get the 3.51a fixdisks, or any other (future)
ones, for that matter?  Do I just wait (as I've been patiently waiting
for my calendar) until AT&T gets around to sending them?  Do I have to
call and ask for them (if so, who do I call)?  Do the get sent only to
people who have purchased service contracts?  Any help will be
apprecieted.

PB Schechter
pb at cs.wisc.edu