Source for STARLAN PC cards

Steven P. Donegan donegan at stanton.TCC.COM
Thu Apr 21 23:05:49 AEST 1988

In article <127 at iquery.UUCP>, matt at iquery.UUCP (Matt Reedy) writes:

> I'm looking for a second (or third, fourth, :^) source for AT&T STARLAN
> network access units for IBM PC's and compatibles - I detest having to pay
> AT&T's prices.  I have heard of a New York outfit called Rupp Brothers and

Western Digital makes a Starlan Card, WD8003S is the end leaf card, I don't
remember what the hubs and hub cards part numbers are. These are supposed to
be the most inexpensive boards on the market (as well as being surface mount,
reliable techknowledgy). I prefer ethernet myself.
--
Steven P. Donegan
Sr. Telecommunications Analyst