Source for STARLAN PC cards

Stev Knowles stev at ftp.COM
Wed Apr 27 06:09:29 AEST 1988

In article <127 at iquery.UUCP>, matt at iquery.UUCP (Matt Reedy) writes:

> I'm looking for a second (or third, fourth, :^) source for AT&T STARLAN
> network access units for IBM PC's and compatibles - I detest having to pay

western digital and micom interlan both sell starlan interfaces that are
software compatable with their ethernet cards, and both are supported by
a large selection of software vendors (this will be less useful if you
want to use the ATT netbios, and then you got other, bigger problems:).

stev knowles,
ftp software inc
6178684878