Looking for '8a1' message handling protocol

Walter G Horbert WALT at MAINE.BITNET
Sat Apr 2 03:06:46 AEST 1988

As I understand it, there exists a message handling protocol for
police networks called 8A1 that runs under Unix.  The local Public
Safety people have acquired a 3B2, but can't seem to track down a
copy of this for AT&T Unix.  If anyone can help point me to
sources or equivilents, it would be much appreciated.

                                  Walter G. Horbert (Walt at Maine.Bitnet)
                                  University of Maine System
                                  Computing And Data Processing Services
                                  Orono, Maine  04469