Configuration of Expanded Memory with Concurrent XM 6.0

Rich Garrett rhg at ncoast.UUCP
Sat Apr 9 10:00:14 AEST 1988

Greetings!

I have been attempting to configure my 640K  ATT 6300 with a 2MB ATT
expansion memory board to run with Concurrent Dos XM 6.0.  I would like it
to be able to be set up as expanded memory so i may concurrently run large
dos programs as well as having  room for large spreadsheets.

The manual indicates this can be done - I just have not been able to get the
additional memory to work as indicated above, but after all I am in finance
not systems -

Thanks in advance for some help.

Rich Garrett
--

ncoast!rhg at Case.CSNet (ncoast!rhg%Case.CSNet at CSNet-Relay.ARPA)
..decvax!mandrill!ncoast!rhg        Public Access Number