Software not on 3b1

Gary S. Trujillo gnews at gnosys.UUCP
Tue Apr 19 16:24:34 AEST 1988

In article <104 at dms3b1.UUCP> dave at dms3b1.UUCP (Dave Hanna) writes:

> I recently acquired a 3b1 after 3 years of working with UniSoft
> implementations and ULTRIX, and I find I miss some of the tools
> that I had gotten used to.

(He mentions "calendar", "strings", and "ctags".)

Dave,

I have the code you want, but host "gtmvax" seems to want to route through
"rutgers", which can't find "dms3b1".  I have tried getting a message to you
via variations on your return address twice, and both have been bounced.
Please send me an alternate path.

To all,

I have the code that Dave wants.  If there is sufficient interest in any
of what he mentions, I can post same.

--
Gary S. Trujillo			{ihnp4,linus,bbn,m2c}!spdcc!gnosys!gst
Somerville, Massachusetts		     {cirl,ima,stech,wjh12}!gnosys!gst