Mail for 3b2

Cyro Lord cyrill at scicom.alphacdc.com
Wed Aug 17 14:25:20 AEST 1988

We are trying to find a copy of ELM 1.7 for our site to replace these
things called mailers on the 3b2 systems. We had a reply before from
Fla. that was going to send it but never heard anything. The 3b2 needs
something to help with mail and can of global aliasing to commands
which I hope (remember) the early version of ELM did (I think). I
could even do a direct call to pick up the source, 2400. Please, answer
direct as this will cut traffic in news.

Cyro Lord	Alpha Comm. Dev. Corp. -  DOMAIN  cyrill at scicom.alphacdc.com
UUCP		{ncar,nbires,boulder,isis}!scicom!cyrill
	"Where would you be if the Native Americans had said NO."