Upgrade to 512k memory board upgrade; HwNote06.01

Len Rose len at netsys.COM
Thu Dec 15 15:49:01 AEST 1988

Sorry for not mentioning which news group I meant..

The u3b distribution.. Not comp.sys.att,or unix.pc,or god knows
what else was on the Newsgroups: list.. You Unix PC guys that sent me
letter bombs are just too sensitive :-)

The battle to subdivide comp.sys.att into something logical was
long since waged with nobody really winning.. We all lose when it's
a tangled morass of articles about machines bearing the AT&T logo.