matlab math package for UNIXPC

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Sun Dec 4 15:44:25 AEST 1988

Re: Todd Day's comments about matlab ...

It's a nifty package; haven't moved it to the UNIXpc yet, but it runs fine
on the Amigas (yeah, I have a buncha both systems).

unix-pc.{general, sources} is active; unix-pc.uucp has recently suffered a
dearth of new material.

If your site is not receiving, then send the diffs to me and I'll apply them
to the Amiga version and re-post to unix-pc.sources.  Please note: I do NOT
yet have the LPI Fortran on the UNIXpc; been too busy with other projects,
but I'll call LPI and order my copy this coming week.  I have ``patch'' with
patch level 12 operating on my primary 3B1, so any types of diffs should be
able to be handled OK (imagine my amazement when the diffs for GNU gcc 1.30
to 1.31 were automatically applied without a hitch! :-)

Thad Floryan [thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ...!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad]