matlab math package for UNIXPC

Todd Day todd at ivucsb.UUCP
Sat Dec 3 08:37:52 AEST 1988

Anyone look at the public domain array processing package "matlab"
from Argonne National Labs?  It was recently posted to
comp.sources.amiga.  It was written in fortran 77 and slightly
modified for the Amiga.

You need SVS fortran to get it to run on the UNIXPC.  I recently
hacked it.  As far as I can tell, it is working pretty well.

If anyone is interested, I can send them the diffs to matlab.for, or
I might be able to compress the source and uucp it to you.  Or, someone
could tell me how to get it to unix-pc.sources and I could post it
there.

BTW, does stuff go out on unix-pc.sources much?  My feed and I both are
subscribed to the entire unix-pc group, but sources never seem to
come across...

Todd Day | ..!pyramid!comdesign!ivucsb!todd | todd at ivucsb.UUCP

"Why is she wrong?  Because *she* is a *girl*, and *this* is *science*!"