Need termcap help for 7300

Bruce Becker bdb at becker.UUCP
Sun Dec 25 02:36:07 AEST 1988

In article <14605 at cisunx.UUCP> jcbst3 at unix.cis.pittsburgh.edu (James C. Benz) writes:
>Vt100 *almost* works.  What I need is a termcap/terminfo entry to be
>installed on the 3B's to make them talk nicely to the 7300, and instructions
>on how to install it.  Can I use some (other than vt100) existing termcap
>on the 3B, or does anyone have a termcap for the 7300?  Any help greatly
>appreciated.

Look in /etc/termcap in your 3B1 for the "s4|PC7300|unixpc|3b1|Safari 4"
entry.

The last few lines contain 'tam' info, recognizble by the caps used in
the parameter names. Remove these, & use the rest as a perfectly valid
termcap entry useful everywhere.

Cheers,

--
   _  _/\	Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.
   \`o O|	Internet: bdb at becker.UUCP, bruce at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
    \(")/	BitNet:   BECKER at HUMBER.BITNET
---mm-U-mm---	"The OSF is suffering from Penix envy" - Rocky Raccoon