Need termcap help for 7300

J.L.WOOD jlw at lznv.ATT.COM
Fri Dec 23 23:54:17 AEST 1988

Why not just copy the 7300/UNIXPC/S4 termcap or terminfo entry
from the unix pc itself?

NB: All the official versions of the ATE that I know of have a bug in that
the automatic margins (am) option doesn't work.  Therefore the ansi entry
doesn't quite work right.  This might be your problem.  Works ok when you're
using HDB-cu though.

Helpful utilities for terminfo work standard on the unix-pc at 3.51 are:

	captoinfo(1m)
	tic(1m)
	infocmp(1m)

All are described in the appendix to the curses/terminfo programmer's guide
which, I believe, comes with the utilities package.

Joe wood
jlw at lznv.ATT.COM