AT&T 6300 keyboard (non-standard)

jeff at gistdev.UUCP jeff at gistdev.UUCP
Sun Dec 4 06:00:00 AEST 1988

>/* Written 10:05 am  Dec  1, 1988 by whutt.ATT.COM!tes in gistdev:comp.sys.att */
>/* ---------- "AT&T 6300 keyboard (non-standard)" ---------- */
>I bought an Inmac keyboard to replace the tired one
>on the 6300 (I am getting tired of fixing it, and
>a new one is cheaper than 1.5 hours of "professional"
>repair.)
>
>Anyway, guess what I found?
>
>The 6300 uses a *NON-standard* keyboard plug.  can
>someone point me to a converter from the non-standard
>AT&T plug, to the standard IBM plug.
>
>thanks,
>terry

Northgate Computer Systems makes a version of its OmniKey/102 keyboard for
the AT&T PC 6300 family.  It costs $124.00.  It has received rave reviews by
at least 3 columnists in the trade rags that I read. They have a 10 day
trial period policy, but you have to pay freight both ways if you don't want
to keep it.

Northgate Computer Systems, Inc.
13895 Industrial Park Blvd.
Suite 110
Plymouth, MN  55441
1-(800)-526-2446
  (612)-553-1695 for FAX orders

I have no connection with Northgate Computer Systems; I have just heard a
lot of good press about the keyboard.

#include <disclaimer.h>

Jeff Johnson
Global Information Systems Technology, Inc.
1800 Woodfield Drive
Savoy, IL  61874
(217) 352-1165

ARPANET: jeff%gistdev at uxc.cso.uiuc.edu
UUCP:    ...{ihnp4,pur-ee,uunet}!uiucdcs!uiucuxc!gistdev!jeff