AT&T 6300 keyboard (non-standard)

Bill Pechter pechter at dasys1.UUCP
Sun Dec 4 03:54:54 AEST 1988

In article <4059 at whutt.ATT.COM> tes at whutt.ATT.COM (STERKEL) writes:
>I bought an Inmac keyboard to replace the tired one
>
>The 6300 uses a *NON-standard* keyboard plug.  can
>someone point me to a converter from the non-standard
>AT&T plug, to the standard IBM plug.

Watch out -- I think they are not voltage compatible -- the AT&T uses 12 volts
intead of 5 (or the other way around).  You could smoke the motherboard.

There are AT&T replacement keyboards available from a few places.  They even
have the right plug.  I picked up two surplus 6300 keyboards (301 and 302)
on the surplus market though.