Wanted: 80386 for AT&T 6300 (Olivetti M24)

Ray Lillard ray at mfgfoc.UUCP
Sat Jul 23 02:02:32 AEST 1988

Does anyone know of 80386 retrofit kits for the AT&T 6300
a.k.a. Olivetti M24.  I would like to preserve my investment
in disk drives, power supplies, cabinetry etc... and get
better performance with some flavor of Unix.  I am currently
running SCO Xenix.

E-mail responses will be summarized and posted if appropriate.

--
Raymond Y. Lillard                    FOCUS Semiconductor Systems Inc.
net: (daver!mfgfoc!ray)               570 Maude Court