Does anybody know anything about PMX/Term from AT&T?

Bill Kennedy bill at carpet.WLK.COM
Wed Jul 13 01:42:00 AEST 1988

In article <334 at tutor.UUCP> pete at tutor.UUCP (Peter Schmitt) writes:
>In article <5957 at chinet.UUCP>, les at chinet.UUCP (Leslie Mikesell) writes:
LM At the same meeting where the 3B1 issue was brought up, I asked the
LM AT&T sales people why I should buy their 6386 machine as opposed to
LM the many others on the market.  Their answer: "Well, you want to buy
LM from a company that is going to be around to support it's equipment,
LM don't you?"

PS That's what they said when people were buying 7300's and 6300+'s

And the 6300, 6310, 6312, 3B1, etc. etc. etc.  Everyone catching on?
--
Bill Kennedy  Internet:  bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
                Usenet:  { killer | att-cb | ihnp4!tness7 }!ssbn!bill