Does anybody know anything about PMX/Term from AT&T?

Robert C. White Jr. rwhite at nusdhub.UUCP
Sat Jul 2 04:33:19 AEST 1988

in article <738 at cgh.UUCP>, paul at cgh.UUCP (Paul Homchick) says:
> Gee, that's too bad, I was rather hoping that STARMAIL did this.  Maybe
> I have finally found someone who can explain how all of these AT&T E-mail
> products work.

If your host is running unix, then starmail will allow mailing to _any_
mail address available to the unix system.  If you register your
unix _system_ with attmail, instead of your users, you cna do this
quite nicely.

As far as ease of use for starmail, I have never acutally used the
product, so I can't say...

Stay away from PMX/TERM at ALL COTST!  This program is an _expensive_
_dog_ prone to screwing you up and getting in your way!

Rob.

D: Opinions are personal, but I make these decisions around here...