icon editor for unixpc

Stewart gmark at ihlpf.ATT.COM
Fri Jul 15 01:01:08 AEST 1988

In article <1077 at umbc3.UMD.EDU>, alex at umbc3.UMD.EDU (Alex S. Crain) writes:
> In article <149 at ssdis.UUCP> gsarff at ssdis.UUCP (gary sarff) writes:
>
> >You need a program called fatbits.  It is available from "The STORE", a source

What ever happened to ICONOCLAST from the STORE!?  It was apparently
written to work on 3.0, but doesn't make the "working" icon changes
permanent in 3.51.  I seem to remember guesses on how to fix this
by changing the install script, but it doesn't seem to work.  Does
anyone have the details on how to fix it, OR a copy that will work
on 3.51 or later?

				- Mark

				G. Mark Stewart
				ATT_BTL, Naperville, Ill. ix1g266