Buying Unix PCs

Scott Craig scottc at jolnet.UUCP
Mon Jul 4 12:56:33 AEST 1988

  I plan on buying a Unix PC within the next couple of weeks.
I'm not too sure on what the rules are about advertising through Usenet,
but I'd like to know all of the places that offer Unix PC's so I could
get just the right deal I want. I'm looking for the following:

  Unix PC 7300
  Unix Version 3.51 or 3.51a (which is best?)
  Development software
  1MB+ RAM
  20MB+ hard drive  (20MB is most likely but if the price is right...)
  All the software that the above packages include... UUCP... spooler...
     etc...

  If anyone knows of some great deals send me mail or whatever.

mit-eddie!killer!jolnet!scottc
scottc at jolnet.UUCP