Where is 'The STORE'?

Todd South tsouth at pro-pac.CTS.COM
Wed Jul 27 03:42:28 AEST 1988

Hi Folks,

        Listen, I and others on the feed have been hearing about
'The STORE' for some time now, but I haven't seen one message which
lists the address (Snail or UUCP) for this place.  Could someone
in the know please post it (or email) since I am sure that a number
of folks out there, including me, would like to learn where to
contact this source?  Enquiring minds NEED to know!

Todd South

--
UUCP: {nosc, cacilj, sdcsvax, hplabs!hp-sdd}
                        ...!crash!pnet01!pro-simasd!pro-pac!tsouth