IDT Systems: SCSI Bus support for UNIX pc (product desc. -- *LONG*)

Steve Wampler sbw at naucse.UUCP
Sat Jul 16 14:05:26 AEST 1988

>From article <428 at icus.UUCP>, by lenny at icus.UUCP (Lenny Tropiano):
> Today I got in the mail the advertisement from IDT Systems, Inc in
> Being kicked around in R&D as possibilities if there is enough interest
> 	o  68020 coprocessor/accelerator card.
> 	o  68881 math accelerator card.
> 	o  Large bitmapped screen graphics card.
How does one let them know that one is (thank you, Miss Manners) interested
in one or more of the above if the prices are reasonable.  I'd be
particularly interested in a combination 68020/68881 card, and
a high-resolution/high-color bitmapped screen card.

A little cannon fodder.
--
	Steve Wampler
	{....!arizona!naucse!sbw}