need help for 2-way modem

Kris Kugel kak at stc-auts.UUCP
Sat Jul 16 13:32:32 AEST 1988

I'm hurting for a way of setting up my modem for two-way converstation
on my 3b1.  In particular, I'd like to be able to call in on
my trailblazer, and connect through a hardwire rs232 link to our sun.
However, the links need to be used in the opposite directions also.

Anyhow, I think I need something like uugetty, and perhaps instructions
on how to install it.   Can anybody help me with this?

	Kris A. Kugel
	Storage Tek: { uunet!nbires ncar decvax }!stcvax!stc-auts!kak
			maybe: uunet!stc-auts!kak