Unixpc DWB and UA stuff

Randy Orrison randy at umn-cs.cs.umn.edu
Wed Jul 20 04:23:20 AEST 1988

I just found this on my Unix-pc...  It appears to be part of the documenters
workbench.  The problem is that the drivers for the programs are not there.
E.g. style(1) is a shell script /usr/bin/style which uses the style[123]
programs.  I have no idea what the nd*, pa*, and sbj? files are for.  Can
someone tell me if it's possible to get the drivers so I can use these?
(oh, this is straight 3.51 installation)

/usr/lib/dwb:
deroff*		pages*		sbj1*		sbjprep*	style3*
ndexer*		parts*		sbj2*		style1*
ndxformat*	samples/	sbj3*		style2*

Oh, another topic...  I would like to be able to delete the user agent from
my system.  I have written a script which formats floppies, and I'm in the
process of hacking up the Install.sh and Instcpio.sh scripts so they don't
expect to be in ua.  What other things should I save or just remember when
I delete ua and all of /usr/lib/ua?

Thanks in advance!

	-randy
--
Randy Orrison, Control Data, Arden Hills, MN
randy at ux.acss.umn.edu	{bungia, uunet!hi-csc, rutgers, sun}!umn-cs!randy