diffs to get gcc-1.22 running on un

aglew at urbsdc.Urbana.Gould.COM aglew at urbsdc.Urbana.Gould.COM
Tue Jun 21 09:11:00 AEST 1988

>Note the kernel has a bug in it (what AT&T produce something buggy,
>never ;-) so if for some reason the make blows up (usally you see
>assembly code spit out on the screen) just type `make' again, or
>`make CC=stage1/gcc CFLAGS="-O -Bstage1/"' if it blows up on making
>itself (it rarely blows up on making itself though.)
>                                  Have fun.
>                                  -bob

Good, I'm glad that somebody else noticed this bug.
Has anyone any idea of where it comes from? It has caused
me to almost completely lose faith in my 3B1 (since compiling
compilers is just about the only thing I do on it)