Info about the AT&T 620 terminal (REALLY AT&T 630MTG)

Jeffrey R. Light jlt at ttrdc.UUCP
Tue Jun 28 02:58:20 AEST 1988

GWYN at Ballistic Research Lab commented that "...in practically every
way the 630 is superior. (The notable exception is that the top of the
monitor is not flat enough to set my ThinkJet printer on.)..."

Well THAT's just the way we planned it.  The 630MTG has a tilt and swivel
base that was designed to support the MONITOR and NOT an additional printer.

By the way, the monitor runs cool without a fan to avoid that constant
background noise, therefore it is important to have good air flow through
the monitor.  The slope on the cover is great enough to avoid looking like
a storage shelf.

Jeff Light    AT&T Data Systems Group, Skokie IL    312-982-2731   ttrdc!jlt