TeX for the 3b1

Randy Orrison randy at umn-cs.cs.umn.edu
Wed Jun 15 22:58:00 AEST 1988

If anyone could get a copy of the package to me, i could make it available
for anonymous FTP at site ux.acss.umn.edu [128.101.63.2].  Is anonymous FTP
useful to any decent number of Unix-pc users?  Reply to me via E-mail if
you want me to make this available, or if you could get a copy to me.
If someone wants me to ship them disks to get a copy, i suppose i could do
that, though i'd prefer to be able to ftp it from somewhere.  (Could you
put it up at icus long enough for me to get it?)

	-randy