mailx for an ATT 3B1

Lawrence A. Dziegielewski lad at eplrx7.UUCP
Thu Mar 24 23:18:55 AEST 1988

I'm searching for an alternate mailer for my 3B1,  and someone said there
was a program called mailx available somewhere.  Would anyone who has mailx
please contact me or mail me a copy?

Thanks in advance.

--
        Lawrence A. Dziegielewski       |       E.I. Dupont Co.
        uunet!eplrx7!lad                |       Engineering Physics Lab