mailx for an ATT 3B1

rcj at moss.ATT.COM rcj at moss.ATT.COM
Fri Mar 25 10:33:16 AEST 1988

In article <589 at eplrx7.UUCP> lad at eplrx7.UUCP (Lawrence A. Dziegielewski) writes:
}I'm searching for an alternate mailer for my 3B1,  and someone said there
}was a program called mailx available somewhere.  Would anyone who has mailx
}please contact me or mail me a copy?

Sorry, it is proprietary software of AT&T.  I'm sorry you can't get it,
but I also must hope noone from AT&T was stupid enough to send it to you...

The MAD Programmer -- 201-386-6409 (Cornet 232)
alias: Curtis Jackson	...![ ihnp4 ulysses ucbvax allegra ]!moss!rcj
			...![ ihnp4 ucbvax akgua watmath  ]!clyde!rcj